On 27 Mar 2015, at 13:33, Shyam Deshmukh <shyamdeshmukh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, First of all Thank you sir.
> I am working on ME/Mtech research project "Load Balancing for distributed
> file system"
> I have done literature survey. My guide  an me are proposing one distributed
> load balancing mechanism for DFS. I was searching best DFS platform to run my
> algorithm.Fortunately I found it as Glusterfs.I tried to deploy GFS in our
> LAB. I created some distributed replicated volume and stored some files on
> it. Our college is approved me to go ahead. As it has something called
> translator so that we can extend existing architecture. I was looking for the
> same translator whether it exists or not. I found that scheduler but didn't
> get source code. Thats why posted that question.

That makes sense. :)

Looking here, I can't see it either:

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/release-3.5/xlators

(Note - I'm not a GlusterFS coder, I work on other bits :>)

I suspect the page you're looking at on the wiki is old and
needs updating. :/

Pranith does the "Scheduler" translator exist still - as described
on the wiki?  Is there a better place for Shyam to read up on
the current translators?

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift