On 03/30/2015 01:57 PM, Venky Shankar wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Venky Shankar <yknev.shan...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Vijay Bellur <vbel...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi All,

As we inch closer to 3.7.0, I think it might be a good idea to talk about
new/improved features in 3.7 and do a demo of the features to our users over
Google hangout sessions. With that in mind, I have created an etherpad with
the list of prominent features in 3.7 at [1]. If you are a feature owner and
interested in doing a hangout session to the community, can you please
update your name and preferred time in the etherpad? Please feel free to
update the etherpad if I have missed adding your feature to the list :).

Given the number of features that we have, we can possibly look at doing two
hangouts per week - possibly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from the coming week.
What do you folks think?

I've added BitRot Detection for Thursday (2nd April). Will send out an
Hangout invite soon.

Ah! I realize now that 04/02 isn't available and 04/07 is taken by
Tiering. I'll take 04/09.

I did reserve 04/02 for you and striked out 04/02 in the etherpad :). You can still go ahead with 04/02.

Thanks,
Vijay