On 04/15/2015 03:31 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
On 15 Apr 2015, at 08:09, Ravishankar N <ravishan...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 04/14/2015 11:57 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
 From here on, we would need patches to be explicitly sent on release-3.7 for
the content to be included in a 3.7.x release. Please ensure that you send a
backport for release-3.7 after the corresponding patch has been accepted on
master.

Thanks again to everyone who have helped us in getting here. Look forward to
more fun and collaboration as we move towards 3.7.0 GA!

For the  replication arbiter feature, I'm working on the changes that need to
be made on the  AFR code. Once it gets merged in master, I will back-port it to
3.7 (I'm targeting to get this done before the GA.). Apart from that I don't
think there are new regressions since 3.6 for AFR, so we should be good to go.
How about this one?

   * tests/basic/afr/sparse-file-self-heal.t
       (Wstat: 0 Tests: 64 Failed: 35)
     Failed tests:  1-6, 11, 20-30, 33-34, 36, 41, 50-61, 64
     Happens in master (Mon 30th March - git commit id
3feaf1648528ff39e23748ac9004a77595460c9d)
     (hasn't yet been added to BZ)
     Being investigated by: ?

As per:

   https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-spurious-failures

;)

Just tried the test case a couple of times on my laptop on today's master and with the head at the above commit ID, passes ever time. :-\
-Ravi

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org