KP,

On 06/06/2015 08:44 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
Has anyone see this test fail for them? This tests passes on
my laptop which leads me to believe that the test case or the underlying
issue could be non-deterministic.

I had posted this earlier (4th June to this list, just so you can look a the archives).

This failed for me as well, here is the snippet from Pranith's response to my mail.

<snip>
> [20:20:16] ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-880898.t ..
> not ok 4

This seems to be same RC as in self-heald.t where heal info is not failing sometimes when the brick is down.

> Failed 1/4 subtests
> [20:20:16]
>
> http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/10088/consoleFull
</snip>

Pranith,
Could you tell me what I could look for to analysie this further?