Hi,

I would like to reserve one of the below machines to run a regression test for debugging. Please let me know if any of you are using them currently.

Thanks,
Soumya

On 05/21/2015 10:46 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
There are two extra CentOS 6 VM's online for debugging stuff with,
but they're both in use at the moment:

  * slave0.cloud.gluster.org
  * slave1.cloud.gluster.org

Sachin Pandit, Raghavendra Bhat, and Krutika Dhananjay, are using
them.  Ping them, and organise with them when you can use them.  I
was intending to turn them off today, but it sounds like they should
be left on for a while longer for people to investigate with.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift