On 06/25/2015 12:10 PM, Soumya Koduri wrote:

On 06/25/2015 09:00 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

On 06/25/2015 02:49 AM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
It knows which bricks are up/down. But they may not be the latest. Will
that matter?
AFAIK it's sufficient at this point to know which are up/down.
In that case, we need two functions which give first active child and
next_active_child in case of failure.

Do you suggest then in all default_*_cbk(), on receiving ENOTCONN failure, we re-send fop to next_active_child?
Yeah, I think that would be more generic than depending on up-subvols of the cluster xlator.
1) In default_ipc(), wind it to first subvol.
2) If it gives ENOTCONN wind to next child as long as it is not the last child.

Pranith

Thanks,
Soumya

Pranith