*Top posting with summary of mails above to enable better discussion*

*Premise of original mail:*

 * Gluster related documentation was spread across
   wiki/website-html/gluster-repo and difficult to find.
 * We want a new place for documentation(preferebly one single place)
 * The workflow to contribute should be easy for non-developers
   too.(should definitely not involve cloning repo from gerrit and
   sending patch)

*Unanswered questions/ Concerns raised*

 * Developer documentation like struct members and their uses should be
   in repo so that developers update it along with code changes, else
   there is a good chance docs go outdated.
 * What is the reviewing mechanism for patches against documentation?
 * What tool/system gives a good inline commenting feature and can be
   used for discussion?