Hi Sachidananda,
  I think there is a great opportunity to enhance GlusterFS management by using
gdeploy as a service which uses Heketi for volume management.  Currently,
gdeploy sets up nodes, file systems, bricks, and volumes.  It does all this
with input from the administrator, but it does not support automated brick
allocation management, failure domains, or multiple clusters.  On the other
hand, it does have support for mounting volumes in clients, and setting up
multiple options on a specified volume.

  I would like to add support for Heketi in the gdeploy workflow.  This would
enable administrators to manage clusters, nodes, disks, and volumes with
gdeploy based on Heketi.

What do you guys think?

- Luis