I've applied client_cbk_cache_invalidation leak patch, and here are the results.

Launch:

===
valgrind --leak-check=full --show-leak-kinds=all --log-file="valgrind_fuse.log" /usr/bin/glusterfs -N --volfile-server=server.example.com --volfile-id=somevolume /mnt/somevolume
find /mnt/somevolume -type d
===

During the traversing, memory RSS value for glusterfs process went from 79M to 644M. Then I performed dropping VFS cache (as I did in previous tests), but RSS value was not affected. Then I did statedump:

https://gist.github.com/11c7b11fc99ab123e6e2

Then I unmounted the volume and got Valgrind log:

https://gist.github.com/99d2e3c5cb4ed50b091c

Leaks reported by Valgrind do not conform by their size to overall runtime memory consumption, so I believe with the latest patch some cleanup is being performed better on exit (unmount), but in runtime there are still some issues.

13.01.2016 12:56, Soumya Koduri написав: