Saravanakumar Arumugam wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I can easily add additional 2 second sleep.
But, the problem here is: irrespective of anything(especially these
timing changes), it should not create any additional changelog.
It is a test volume created for test purpose where no I/O is carried out.

So, we may end up putting band-aid to some other problem.
I will look into this, if we see this issue again as it seems spurious.

If it's not a timing issue, then we'd need to surely fix it.

Please let me know if any issue.

PS:
Issue is actually in Centos, not in NetBSD.

Thanks,
Saravana