Hi Kaushal,

We have a Changelog bug which can lead to data loss if Glusterfind is enabled(To be specific, when changelog.capture-del-path and changelog.changelog options enabled on a replica volume).

http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13861/

This is very corner case. but good to go with the release. We tried to merge this before the merge window for 3.7.10, but regressions not yet complete :(

Do you think we should wait for this patch?

@Kotresh can provide more details about this issue.

regards
Aravinda