On 10/14/2016 04:30 AM, ABHISHEK PALIWAL wrote:
Hi Team,

As we are seeing many issues in gluster. And we are failing to address
most of the gluster issues due to lack of information for fault analysis.

And for the many issue unfortunately with the initial gluster logs we
get a very limited information which is not at all possible to find the
root cause/conclude the issue.
Every time enabling the LOG_LEVEL to DEBUG is not feasible and few of
the cases are very rarely seen.

Hence, I request you to check if there is a possibility  to incorporate
the debug information in build or check if its possible to introduce a
new debug level that can always be activated.

Please come back on this!

Abhishek - please provide specific instances of the nature of logs that could have helped you better. The query posted by you is very broad based and such broad queries seldom helps us in achieving the desired outcome.

Gluster-devel mailing list