Tested the gbench script across 3 volume configurations, dist, dist-replicate, dist-ec. All passed. There was no -ve testing that I did, so nothing to report on that front.

This test is not on any list, just an additional test that I was able to run in my day. It covers smallfile metadata tests and IOZone to a point.

One thing I noticed is that 'glusterd --version' gives the copyright till 2013, I would assume we need this changed to 2016, right?

See: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/461986/90184147/