On 11/03/2016 02:04 PM, Michael Adam wrote:
Hi all,

recently a new repo was created under the github/gluster org:

github.com/gluster/container-storage

This is supposed to become the home of gluster's container
storage project. This is the project which brings
gluster into the kubernetes/openshift container platform
as a provider of perstistent storage volumes for the
application containers, with gluster's service interface
heketi (github.com/heketi/heketi) as the central hub
between kubernetes/openshift and glusterfs.

As of now, we only have the repo, and I hereby suggest
the creation of a container-storage-admin team
with admin powers on that repo, and I would request to be
made a member of that team.

I have done the necessary changes. Please let me know in case you encounter any difficulties in modifying the repo.

Regards,
Vijay