In the last few days, I've seen both of these kinds of review comments (not
necessarily on my own patches or from the same reviewers).

(a) "Please fix the style in the entire function where you changed one line."

(b) "This style change should be in a separate patch."

It's clearly not helpful to have patches delayed for both reasons.  Which
should prevail?  I think our general practice has been more toward (b) and
that's also my personal preference.  In that case instances of (a) should not
occur.  Or maybe people feel it should be the other way around.  Can we get a
consensus here?