On 04/26/2017 03:53 AM, Soumya Koduri wrote:
Hi Shyam,

On 04/25/2017 07:38 PM, Shyam wrote:
On 04/25/2017 07:40 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Shyam <srang...@redhat.com
<mailto:srang...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 02/28/2017 10:17 AM, Shyam wrote:
    1) Halo - Initial Cut (@pranith)

Sorry for the delay in response. Due to some other work engagements, I
couldn't spend time on this, I think I can get this done if there is one
week grace period, by 5thMay. Or I can get this done for 3.12.0. Do let
me know what you think.

Let us backport this to 3.11 post branching, that way the schedule is
kept as is. It would help to stick to the schedule if this gets
backported by, May-05th.

Considering this request, any other features that needs a few more days
to be completed, can target this date by when (post branching) we need
the backport of the feature to 3.11 branch.

If that is the case, can [1] be considered for 3.11 as well. I hadn't
proposed it earlier as I wasn't sure if it shall be ready on time. I now
have initial prototype working. I will submit subsequent patches for any
additional changes or testscript.

Ok, accepted. Added to the release lane as well. This would be another possible backport at the end of a week post branching (May-05)

Thanks,
Soumya

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/174

Thanks,