On 05/30/2017 12:43 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:31:22AM -0400, Shyam wrote:
On 05/25/2017 05:23 PM, Shyam wrote:
Hi,

If your name is on the following list, we need your help in updating the
release notes and thus closing out the final stages of 3.11 release.
Please do the needful by end of this week! (which means there is single
day remaining, unless you intend to do this over the weekend)

@pranith, @spalai, @kotresh, @niels, @poornima, @jiffin, @samikshan, @kaleb

I am yet to receive updates for 4 issues as below, I am writing the release
notes for these myself (within the next 2 hours possibly), and adding
appropriate members for review. There is a chance that the patch may get
merged before you have a chance to review the same, so if there are any
technical accuracy issues, it would have to be corrected asynchronously.

Thanks Shyam, and sorry for the late response! I've reviewed the notes
you have merged for the features that I was involved with, and am okay
with those details. https://review.gluster.org/17416 has been posted for
the SELinux feature.

Awesome! thank you, and with that we are ready to tag the release, which will be done in a short while.

Niels

3) Distritbute: [RFE] More robust transactions during directory
namespace operations. (@kotresh) (#191)

4) bitrot: [RFE] Enable object versioning only if bitrot is enabled.
(@kotresh) (#188)

5) New xlator to help developers detecting resource leaks (@niels) (#176)

8) SELinux support for Gluster Volumes (@niels @jiffin) (#55)

Shyam