Hi,

Release has been tagged and packages are built. We are testing the CentOS storage SIG packages before go ahead on the release announcement.

What this means to you ->

3.12.x series:
  - 3.12.x updates are now every 10th of the month
- First one is coming up pretty soon hence, on Sep 10th (or 11th considering 10th is the weekend)
  - A new tracker for 3.12.1 will be opened, as we announce 3.12.0

Next set of releases:
- 3.13: Will be an STM in 3 months from now, pretty much a showcase of 4.0 features that are ready by mid-September
  - 4.0: Will be Jan-2018 and is another *STM* release
  - 4.1: Will be the next LTM release around April-2018

Changes to the web content for all of the above can be seen here: https://github.com/gluster/glusterweb/pull/149

Get cracking on those 4.0 features!!!

Thanks,
Shyam and Jiffin