Meeting date: 03/07/2018 (March 3rd, 2018. 19:30IST, 14:00UTC, 09:00EST)
<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#BJ-Link>BJ Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
   - Download : https://bluejeans.com/s/mOGb7

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Attendance>Attendance

   - [Sorry Note] : Atin (conflicting meeting), Michael Adam, Amye, Niels
   de Vos,
   - Amar, Nigel, Jeff, Shyam, Kaleb, Kotresh

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Agenda>Agenda

   -

   AI from previous meeting:
   - Email on version numbers: Still pending - Amar/Shyam
         - Planning to do this by Friday (9th March)
      -

   can we run regression suite with GlusterD2
   - OK with failures, but can we run?
      - Nigel to run tests and give outputs
   -

   Line coverage tests:
   - SIGKILL was sent to processes, so the output was not proper.
      - Patch available, Nigel to test with the patch and give output
      before merging.
      - [Nigel] what happens with GD2 ?
         - [Shyam] https://github.com/gojp/goreportcard
         - [Shyam] (what I know)
         https://goreportcard.com/report/github.com/gluster/glusterd2
      -

   Gluster 4.0 is tagged:
   - Retrospect meeting: Can this be google form?
         - It usually is, let me find and paste the older one:
            - 3.10 retro:

http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-February/030127.html
            - 3.11 retro: https://www.gluster.org/3-11-retrospectives/
         - [Nigel] Can we do it a less of form, and keep it more generic?
         - [Shyam] Thats what mostly the form tries to do. Prefer meeting &
         Form
      -
   -

   Gluster Infra team is testing the distributed testing framework
   contributed from FB
   - [Nigel] Any issues, would like to collaborate
      - [Jeff] Happy to collaborate, let me know.
   -

   Call out for features on 4-next
   - should the next release be LTM and 4.1 and then pick the version
      number change proposal later.
   -

   Bugzilla Automation:
   - Planning to test it out next week.
      - AI: send the email first, and target to take the patches before
      next maintainers meeting.
   -

   Round Table
   -

      [Kaleb] space is tight on download.gluster.org
      * may we delete, e.g. purpleidea files? experimental (freebsd stuff
      from 2014)?
      * any way to get more space?
      * [Nigel] Should be possible to do it, file a bug
      * AI: Kaleb to file a bug
      *
      -

      yesterday I noticed that some files (…/3.12/3.12.2/Debian/…) were not
      owned by root:root. They were rsync_aide:rsync_aide. Was there an aborted
      rsync job or something that left them like that?
      -

      most glusterfs 4.0 packages are on download.g.o now. Starting on gd2
      packages now.
      -

      el7 packages on on buildroot if someone (shyam?) wants to get a head
      start on testing them
      -

      [Nigel] Testing IPv6 (with IPv4 on too), only 4 tests are
      consistently failing. Need to look at it.

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)