Below are the features we are targeting for 4.1:

1. https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/364 - Write behind aggregate.
    The patch is merged, documentation is pending.

2. https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/274 - Re-read dentry cache
     The patch is under review, hopefully will be merged by EOW.
Performance number evaluation and documentation is pending.

3. https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/242 - gfproxy
     Some of the patches are merged, some more under development and
review. Will update the patch list in issue.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Shyam Ranganathan <srang...@redhat.com>