Hi,

Arbiter brick does not store any data and fails any readv requests wound to it with a log message.  Any client talking to the bricks via AFR is safe because AFR takes care of not winding down any readv to arbiter bricks. But we have other daemons like bitd and scrubd talk directly to bricks. This is causing flooding of brick logs when bitrot is enabled in arbiter volumes as listed in [1].

While we need to fix the volfile in these daemons to not talk to the arbiter bricks, I wanted to know if there are other daemons existing in gluster that directly talk to brick processes which would need similar fixing.

Thanks,
Ravi

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/issues/1089