Le vendredi 07 septembre 2018 à 10:18 -0700, Amye Scavarda a écrit :
> Thanks for the update!
> Anything else on supercolony that needs to be moved soon?

soon, no.

There is only the mailman instance left afaik, and I still do not have
a plan on how to deal with this one properly (or the amount of
redundancy we need and we could have there).

Also, I think I did manage to find a way to do the switch without the
downtime, so things should be smoother than I first expected.

> - amye
>
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 10:11 AM Michael Scherer <msche...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > in order to slowly get rid of supercolony (our last legacy RHEL 6
> > host)
> > before the release of the next major version of Centos, I started
> > move the hosting of planet.gluster.org to the cage on a new server.
> >
> > I will switch later tonight the DNS, and switch to lets encrypt
> > (and
> > the new proxy). Since this depend on DNS propagation, 5 minutes of
> > turmoil are to be expected until we can get the new LE certificate
> > and
> > get a working deployment.
> >
> > --
> > Michael Scherer
> > Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure and Platform, OSAS

Michael Scherer