Shehjar Tikoo wrote:
What gluster config are you using?

My bad.. I didnt read the mail completely. First thing you should try is run a streaming IO write perf test using dd or iozone. Lets see how that performs over the replicated config. Thanks

Stefano Baronio wrote:
Hello,
    I have recently set up gluster-3.1.2 as NFS Virtual Disk Storage for
XenServer.
I have ran a windows vm on it and tested the disk performance:
Read: 100MB/s
Write: 10MB/s

While with standard NFS, on the same servers, we can achieve:
Read: 115MB/s
Write: 100MB/s

We have two servers with local scsi disks with gluster configured in
replicate mode.
Volume Options:

performance.cache-size 1GB

write-behind-window-size 512MB

performance.stat-prefech 1

Is there any specific option for this configuration? And, is it normal such
a poor write performance?

Thank you
Stefano Baronio