I guess Gluster 3.5 has fixed the NFS-ACL issues and getfacl/setfacl works there.

Regards,
Santosh

On 06/03/2014 05:10 PM, Indivar Nair wrote:
Hi All,

I recently upgraded a Gluster 3.3.1 installation to Gluster 3.4.
It was a straight forward upgrade using Yum.
The OS is CentOS 6.3.

The main purpose of the upgrade was to get ACL Support on NFS exports.
But it doesn't seem to be working.

I mounted the gluster volume using the following options -

mount -t nfs -o vers=3,mountproto=tcp,acl <gluster_server>:/volume /mnt

The getfacl or setfacl commands does not work on any dir/files on this mount.

The plan is to re-export the NFS Mounts using Samba+CTDB.
NFS mounts seem to give better performance than Gluster Mounts.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Indivar Nair