On 10/27/2014 10:05 AM, Prasun Gera wrote:
Just wanted to check if this issue was reproduced by RedHat. I don't see
any updates on Satellite yet that resolve this.

It's being addressed. I'm not involved with the side that will put updates on Satellite, so I can't say when they'll appear

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Prasun Gera <prasun.g...@gmail.com