From: Jiffin Tony Thottan [mailto:jthot...@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 2:34 PM
To: 莊尚豪; gluster-users@gluster.org
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] pnfs(glusterfs-3.7.1 + ganesha-2.2) problem for
clients layout commit

On 26/06/15 08:25, 莊尚豪 wrote:

Hi Jiffin,

Thanks your advice, but I still have these errors.

I suspect the pnfs clients causes errors because client can pass successfully
sometimes.

Can you tell me what the linux or nfs-utils version you test? Or the
requirement for client?

As I said before, I ran perf tests (using dd, iozone) for large files upto 10G
two or three months back. I used fedora 20 clients and done basic testing in
RHEL6.5 clients
Initially I had some issues with rhel clients, with new updates i don't
anything. Anyway I will run again same with latest sources and give my updates
on the same.

Just make sure your all ganesha server is  up and exporting the required
volume. And more thing  , every servers should be resolvable from m.d.s  (there
is should information about all other server in /etc/host).

Regards,
Jiffin

Many thanks,

Ben