On 08/17/2016 10:21 AM, Atin Mukherjee wrote:
Here is one of the proposal from my end:

"Gluster maintainers responsibilities"
Theme - Process & Infrastructure

- Tracking incoming reviews and managing pending review backlogs with
the help of peer reviews/review marathon on a weekly basis

- Bug triaging & prioritization  - Current form of community bugzilla
triaging is all about putting a keyword "triaged" and assigning the BZ
to right people and at most asking for further logs/information, while
this helps in the initial screening but maintainers need to further look
into them from their component and come up with a plan on "when to fix
what" sort of model for bug fix updates.

- Addressing community users issues on a regular basis (both over email
& IRC)

- Keeping a track on overall component health (cumulation of above three)

The key point to discuss with touching upon all the above points is how
to balance out all of these activities with the other commitments
(mostly development) you have for the project deliverables.

I would like to add "component dashboards and its possible uses", under this topic if time permits.