On 10/10/2016 11:30 PM, Kevin Lemonnier wrote:
We have a few Proxmox clusters using GlusterFS as storage.
The nodes are both running the gluster brick and proxmox,
and one of the problems we have often is that when a server
crashes for some reason, the InnoDB of the VM that were
running on the VMs it hosted are dead
Just to check I have this straight:
- Proxmox cluster using GlusterFS for storage
- bricks on Proxmox nodes
- Linux VM's running on Proxmox Nodes
- InnoDB running on the linux vms
When one of the proxmox nodes crashes (Power outage?) the InnoDB
database is hosed?
We run multiple MS SQL servers in the same setup and a few mysql, never
had that problem with them after server outages.
- Replica 3?
- Could you post your gluster info?
- Whats the underlying filesystem for the bricks? ZFS? What sync mode
does it have set?
- Whats the KVM cache mode?
Gluster-users mailing list