>    cleanly handle the sudden shutdown as well as a physical server would, but
>    do you know why you are having stability issues to begin with in the
>    VM's?A  Unless my gluster storage was having some bug issue and oVirt

Oh I know exactly what the stability problem is, the servers are OVH's, and
that's unreliable :). Sometimes it's a vRack outtage, sometimes it's an
unwarned maintenance, sometimes just a random crash they seem to have ..
I just learned to accept that I can't control it, it will crash badly, often.

Most people won't notice it, but when you have hundreds of server the tyniest
little problem on their side has to kill a few of them, so you can't miss it.

Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111

Gluster-users mailing list