>    I see that network.ping-timeout on your setup is 15 seconds andA  that's
>    too low. Could you reconfigure that to 30 seconds?

Yes, I can. I set it to 15 to be sure no browser would timeout when trying to
a website on a frozen VM during the timeout, 15 seemed pretty good since it just
feels like the website was a bit slow, which happens. I guess 30 should still
do you think 15 could cause problems ? We've had that on our clusters for a few
already without noticing anything. The heals are totally transparent now so I
I don't really mind if it heals everytime there is a little lag ..

Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111

Gluster-users mailing list