Keeping Bhaskar in loop as he has done testing on glusterfs with iozone.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Menaka Mohan" <>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 1:18:13 AM
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Need help in understanding IOZone config file

I am Menaka M. I am new to this open source world. Kindly help me with the
following query.

I have set up the Gluster development environment with two servers and one
client. I am trying to run the basic bench test on the Gluster cluster from
this GitHub repo . I also have IOZone installed. In that, how to generate the
clients.ioz file (prerequisite 3) ? Does that refer to the file containing
(client_name work_dir path_to_IOZone_on_client) ?

I have read multiple blogs on how to analyze the IOZone results and also the
performance testing section in docs. Kindly help me resolve this confusion. If
I had asked a very basic thing, apologies. I will quickly learn them.

Menaka M

Gluster-devel mailing list

Gluster-users mailing list