On 10/19/2016 04:04 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
On 20/10/2016 8:43 AM, Joe Julian wrote:
Is there a bug open with the client and server logs attached? I would take a stab at reproducing as well, but I want to make sure I'm comparing apples to apples.

Which log names are those (sorry). I have all the logs from this mornings trial available.

If you have clean logs (truncated before you reproduced) everything from /var/log/glusterfs from the client and all the servers would be great. I'm assuming that proxmox doesn't redirect the client logs to some other place.