None that I am aware of, would I be looking in Gluster logs to see EIO?

I had a look at the source code for fuse_writev_cbk to see if I could give me
some hints as to where the issue is however no joy.

Would there be somewhere that would tell me what operation is failing what file
etc? Maybe I can turn up logging level.