We are planning to install new gluster cluster and I am wondering which gluster LTM version will you suggest to install: 3.10 or 3.12 in terms of stability, performance and bugs free version. It will be used in a production environment and we do not plan to downtime it often - therefore, stability and performance are important for us. Maybe my question is a little bit naive but in any software development we have more and less stable versions. I see many complains about 3.12.x in this mailing list and it looks like 3.12 has some serious issues. Is it correct?

Best regards,
Gluster-users mailing list