Hello Kotresh,
its no problem for me that the atime will be updated, importat is a
consistent mtime and ctime on the bricks of my replica set.
I have turned on both options you mentioned. After that I created a file on
my FUSE mount (mounted with noatime). But on all my bricks of the replica
set
the mtime and ctime is not consistent. What about the brick mount? Is there
a special mount option?
I have a four node cluster and on each node there is only one brick. See
below all my volume options:

*Volume Name: test1Type: ReplicateVolume ID:
e6576010-d9e3-4a98-bcfd-d4a452e92198Status: StartedSnapshot Count: 0Number
of Bricks: 1 x 4 = 4Transport-type: tcpBricks:Brick1:
davids-c1-n1:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrickBrick2:
davids-c1-n2:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrickBrick3:
davids-c1-n3:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrickBrick4:
davids-c1-n4:/gluster/brick1/glusterbrickOptions
Reconfigured:storage.ctime: onfeatures.utime:
onperformance.client-io-threads: offnfs.disable:
ontransport.address-family: inetuser.smb: disablefeatures.read-only:
offfeatures.worm: offfeatures.worm-file-level: onfeatures.retention-mode:
relaxnetwork.ping-timeout: 10features.cache-invalidation:
onfeatures.cache-invalidation-timeout: 600performance.nl-cache:
onperformance.nl-cache-timeout: 600client.event-threads:
32server.event-threads: 32cluster.lookup-optimize:
onperformance.stat-prefetch: onperformance.cache-invalidation:
onperformance.md-cache-timeout: 600performance.cache-samba-metadata:
onperformance.cache-ima-xattrs: onperformance.io-thread-count:
64cluster.use-compound-fops: onperformance.cache-size:
512MBperformance.cache-refresh-timeout: 10performance.read-ahead:
offperformance.write-behind-window-size: 4MBperformance.write-behind:
onstorage.build-pgfid: onauth.ssl-allow: *client.ssl: offserver.ssl:
offchangelog.changelog: onfeatures.bitrot: onfeatures.scrub:
Activefeatures.scrub-freq: dailycluster.enable-shared-storage: enable*

Regards
David Spisla