Dear Strahil,

thanks for the hint. I found some references.

Additionally, I would be glad to hear about some experiences from other
users.

Regards,

Felix

On 12/05/2020 06:30, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
On May 11, 2020 11:39:48 PM GMT+03:00, "Felix Kölzow" <felix.koel...@gmx.de>
wrote:
Dear List,

we are planning to use gluster on top of xfs brick using an inode size
of 1024, since it turns out

that an inode size of 512 is not sufficient in our case without
allocating additional blocks.

Does anyone running the same setup or have issues with that?

Regards,

Felix

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Inode size 1024  is the recommended  for Gluster used  with Openstack (SWIFT) ,
so it shouldn't have any issues.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov
________