Hello all.

I have a "problematic" volume. It was Rep3a1 with a dedicated VM for the
arbiters.

Too bad I understimated RAM needs and the arbiters VM crashed frequently
for OOM (had just 8GB allocated). Even the other two nodes sometimes
crashed, too, during a remove-brick operation (other thread).

So I've had to stop & re-run the remove-brick multiple times, even
rebooting the nodes, but it never completed.

Now, I decided to move all the files to a temporary storage to rebuild
the volume from scratch, but I find directories with duplicated files
(two identical files, same name, size and contents), probably the two
replicas.

I tried to run "gluster v heal BigVol info summary" and got quite a high
count of entries to be healed on some bricks:
# gluster v heal BigVol info summary|grep pending|grep -v ' 0$'
Number of entries in heal pending: 41
Number of entries in heal pending: 2971
Number of entries in heal pending: 20
Number of entries in heal pending: 2393

Too bad that those numbers aren't decreasing with time.

Seems no entries are considered in split-brain condition (all counts for
"gluster v heal BigVol info split-brain" are 0).

Is there something I can do to convince Gluster to heal those entries
w/o going entry-by-entry manually?

Thanks.

--
Diego Zuccato