Il 22/03/21 14:45, Erik Jacobson ha scritto:

> The stuff I work on doesn't use containers much (unlike a different
> system also at HPE).
By "pods" I meant "glusterd instance", a server hosting a collection of
bricks.

> I don't have a recipe, they've just always been beefy enough for
> gluster. Sorry I don't have a more scientific answer.
Seems that 64GB RAM are not enough for a pod with 26 glusterfsd
instances and no other services (except sshd for management). What do
you mean by "beefy enough"? 128GB RAM or 1TB?

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia

Community Meeting Calendar: