Hi,

i now moving from dead vol1 to new vol2 mounted via nfs.

The problem is, that the storage rises and not as expected stay the same. Any
idea? I think it has something to do with the .glusterfs direcoties on dead
vol1.

thx

Webmaster Taste-of-IT.de<br/><br/>Am 29.08.2021 12:42:18, schrieb Strahil
Nikolov:

________