Hello Glusters!

I've been running a multi-node single brick per node distributed array with
the bricks being between 6 and 14TB each and getting okay performance.

I was reading some documentation and saw distributed dispersed as an option
and was considering setting up a test array to see if that improved the
performance.    I don't need replicas / redundancy at all for this array,
just bulk storage.

My question, primarily, is about how to layout the bricks across six nodes
with the ability to add additional nodes/drives as necessary.
Option 1:
Single Brick Per Node

Option 2:
Multiple Bricks Per Node
- Bricks a consistent size (1T each, left over disk as it's own brick)
- Bricks a fraction of the total disk (1/4 or 1/2)

Thank you for any suggestions/tips (links to additional documentation that
would help educate me are welcome as well).
________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk