Dear Amar and list,

Coming back to this again a few months later. We have a need for quotas so
I'm curious to hear if anything has changed in Gluster or the wider
ecosystem. What do people use for quotas? We are currently on Gluster 9.5
and will be moving to Gluster 10 once we complete our CentOS Stream 8
migration.

Thank you,

>>> https://picturingjordan.com
>>> https://englishbulgaria.net