Hi,

I am building a rpms of glusterfs9.6 & glusterfs10  but i am getting an error

rcu-bp.h:170: undefined reference to `urcu_bp_register'
.libs/glusterd_la-glusterd-reset-brick.o: In function `_urcu_bp_read_unlock':
/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:186: undefined reference to
`urcu_bp_reader'
/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:190: undefined reference to
`urcu_bp_reader'
/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:186: undefined reference to
`urcu_bp_reader'
/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:190: undefined reference to
`urcu_bp_reader'
/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:186: undefined reference to
`urcu_bp_reader'
.libs/glusterd_la-glusterd-reset-brick.o:/usr/local/include/urcu/static/urcu-bp.h:190:
 more undefined ref

Steps I am following to build RPMS

1. ./autogen.sh
2. ./configure LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib64/" URCU_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/urcu/"
URCU_LIBS="-lurcu-memb -lurcu-qsbr -lurcu-mb -lurcu-signal -lurcu-bp "
URCU_CDS_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/urcu/" URCU_CDS_LIBS="-lurcu -lurcu-cds"
3. make dist
4. cd extras/LinusRPMS
5. make glusterrpms

Kindly request you to guide me where I am getting wrong or suggest solution to
build rpms correctly.

Regards
Rahul
________________________________

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended
Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to
delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this
message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken
Technologies Limited ( formerly known as "Sasken Communication Technologies
Limited" ) unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of
Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses.
However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/mail-disclaimer/

________

Community Meeting Calendar: