On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Jeff Grossman <j...@stikman.com> wrote:

> By typing part of the reply in the middle of the quoted text is inline.  I
> consider what Marko said to be bottom posting.  But, what Marko said is how
> you would start to do an inline reply.

​You would be correct there Jeff​.

> I selected the part of the e-mail I wanted to reply to, hit Reply, found
> where I wanted to put in a reply, hit enter two times and started typing.
> Then I went to the bottom of the message and typed this part of the reply.

​Indeed. Diane, see above. I put the cursor at the end of Jeff's first
sentence, hit enter to break the quote apart and typed my sentence. it is
between the quoted bits and separated by a blank line above and below.
The way you are doing it makes it look like part of the same quoted text
and very difficult to read.​

​Regards​
--
Marko