​The two suggestions I have are:

1. As much as possible, keep marking them as Spam.  Gmail's spam filter for
your account (it's different for every account) needs to learn from you to
recognize that they are spam.  Usually it learns quickly, but sometimes it
resists.

2. Try to find a common element among the messages.  An address, some bit
of unique text in the body, maybe even something in the headers.  Something
you can search for.  (There are only limited things we can search for in
the headers.)  Then create a Filter, that marks all those messages with a
unique Label (perhaps "spam?").  Then when you start your day, go to that
label, ​select them all, and move them to the real Spam folder ('Report
Spam').  The filter could also keep them out of your Inbox.

I do not recommend using a Filter to delete those messages, because that
deprives Gmail's Spam filter from learning, and you need it to learn.

Sometimes what is obvious to us, is not so obvious to a computer filter.
The spam filter can't assume that unreadable text is unwanted text.

Andy