On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Jeff Grossman <j...@stikman.com> wrote:

> You're welcome Marko.  I have tried Inbox a few times, but I still go back
> to the iOS mail app or the Gmail App.  I'm curious do you use an Android
> phone or an iPhone?  I would imagine the Inbox app is a tad better on the
> Android phone.

​You would think so Jeff! I have both, iPhone 5S and Moto E. The app is
identical functionality-wise, just a bit smoother on iOS but I'm guessing
that's entirely down to RAM and CPU power.​

​I use Inbox on mobile and Gmail on desktop, just find personally that
Inbox provides a interface on mobile.​

--
Marko