On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM, APB <apba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have occasion to send big files (4 - 7 MB) to about 20 people, from
> another of my Gmail accounts.
>

> It used to be that the failed message would be shown -- which allowed me
> to figure out what the problem was -- but no more.

​FYI, I just started seeing email rejections too, because Google thinks my
message is a "bulk" message (even though sent to one person) and contains
spam.  It has an attachment, a 400KB PDF file created from Microsoft Word,
and there isn't any spam about its contents.  I have sent the same file
previously from Gmail (and from Google Apps), without problems, so this is
a recent change.  The rejection was on my end, not the recipient's end.  My
message never left Google.

The bounce message I got did not include the attached file, which is the
part that caused the rejection.  And it did include a link to a Google page
that talks about bulk messages and about false spam detection.

Andy