On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 4:25 PM Don Fadden <donfad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Andy:
> Was this a general information message or did it mean that I specifically
> am in need of doing something about my storage space?

My message was a general information message, of course.

I have no reason to tell you that you need to do something.  You received
the message because I sent it to a group, and you are subscribed to that
group.

However, if Gmail says that you are very close to the limit of your
available storage space, then it would be wise of you to do something about
it.  That might include doing something about your storage space (i.e.,
getting more), or it might include reducing how much of that space you
actually have in use, storing emails or whatever.

Andy