From: "perceneij" <mqua...@gmail.com>
To: gmarks@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, 16 September, 2013 2:20:38 PM
Subject: Re: Release 1.0.51 - favicons came back

Same here, but does not work even after refreshing.

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:34:47 PM UTC+10, Enzo Michelangeli wrote:

By the way: that release (
http://zinyth2600.free.fr/gmarks-1.0.51-unofficial_shitamo_fx.xpi ) was working
perfectly for me with Firefox 19, but after the upgrade to Firefox 20 it
doesn't show the bookmark after (re-)starting Firefox, remaining stuck in
Is anybody else getting this behaviour?

Enzo