Hello everyone,

Recently I decided to use Gmarks in my FF 32.0.3 but met one problem.
I noticed that Gmarks can replace the FF bookmark toolbar and I am so glad
that Gmarks can do so and I left the specification column under setting >
toolbar empty, hoping I can see my bookmarks with different tags in the
bookmark toolbar just like local FF bookmarks being organized under folders.

But what I got is only one folder called "bookmarks" and all my bookmarks
are grouped into tags, and these tags acts as individual groups.If I want
to get access to a certain bookmark with a certain tag, I will need to go
through all the tags to find the one I need. (I have many different tags)

What I am looking forward to is that, can I get the tags displayed all on
the toolbar rather than be put all under the Bookmarks folder?
Or, do I need to make any changes to my tags? Anyway that can achieve that
will be appreciated...

THX in advance :)