From: Darrel Conway [mailto:djci...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:42 AM
To: Cooley, D S. (GSFC-5950) <d.s.coo...@nasa.gov>; Slojkowski, Steven E.
(GSFC-595.0)[OMITRON] <steven.e.slojkow...@nasa.gov>;
gmat-buildtest@lists.sourceforge.net; Hughes, Steven P. (GSFC-5950)
<steven.p.hug...@nasa.gov>
Subject: [Gmat-buildtest] Test results: 2018-02-20
(Houndstooth/Ubuntu-Linux/GmatConsole-64/M2017b/GCC5.4.0)

Most recent test results (Ubuntu).

There is one new failure on Ubuntu:

    ErrorModel_NoiseSigma_RangeRate2

This is a test case that uses simulate, then estimate.  The result used in the
comparator is the following string:

    WeightedRMS residuals for this iteration : 3.27938348922

The compatarator is looking for a value between 2.8x and 3.1x.  We have 3.2x;
I'm assuming this is a fragile test.  Please confirm, Steve S.

- DJC

--
Darrel J. Conway, Ph.D.      Thinking Systems, Inc.
Senior Scientist and CEO     6441 N Camino Libby